We are a class of Year 5 and 6 learners who will use this space to communicate, collaborate and reflect as we explore on our learning journey. Please leave a comment to encourage us on our way!
Welcome to Term 3
At last we have our ink and dye portraits completed and posted on our classroom walls, as well as the virtual wall of our blog!
We learned to
- draw facial proportions and position the features on our own faces.
- use a pencil to sketch, which means holding it differently.
- draw in a simple background.
- go over the main lines with a sharpie or vivid marker.
- depict our hair accurately.
- use watered down dyes to cover the paper with a wash.