Copyright (c) 2014 by Karen Scott Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Karen Scott -- Blogmeister

RockYou FXText
-

MLC

A wonderful and exciting place of ICT learning - From little things, big things grow...

by Karen Scott

Te Puke Primary School
Room 3 Blog
Room 8 Blog
Room 12 Blog
Mrs McGillan
Paula Jamieson
Kool Kowhais
Sequencer Game
Room 6
Room 4
Room 2

• 7/20/09

wOW! Check out the results of all that ICT learning last term on our school website:

www.tepukeprimary.school.nz

There are some fantastic World Trips from Room 1 on PowerPoint and also Room 7 on ComicLife. The juniors have wowed us all with their kiwifruit presentations as well. All we have left to add are those sensational animations from Room 4. To tell you what they’re about will ruin the surprise!
Rooms 3, 6 & 8, once we get our blogging issues sorted we’ll be unstoppable!
Welcome to Room 14 – great to have you on board the ICT express. Watch this space for some action from those wee stars….

We’ll be holding a photograph competition this term, open to all students in the following age categories:
Years 1-3
Years 4-6
Details about the theme and judging criteria will be coming out early in term 3

Lunchtime Clubs

 Tuesday – Film
 Wednesday – Chess
 Thursday - Computer

Article posted July 21, 2009 at 03:48 AM • comment • Reads 44 • Return to Blog List

ICT Kids

Hi there. I'm the ICT Teacher at Te Puke Primary. Every day is an exciting new adventure for us as we discover amazing new ways to use ICT in our learning. I'm having loads of fun learning with the kids - never too sure what to expect next! ICT Lunchtime Clubs  Tuesday – Film  Wednesday – Chess  Thursday - Computer