Copyright (c) 2014 by Jaywon Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Jaywon -- Blogmeister

0809

by Jaywon

I'd like to talk about the time when the Gemini group made plant tarioums. Firs we had to cut a soda bottle open and then we had to put in rocks soil and then our seeds. We put their names on popsticle sticks and then stick it ont eh side of the plant tarioums. Since we were studying the water cycle, We put about 3 or two sprays of water and let it evaporate and the rest of the water cycle. See ya!

Article posted June 24, 2009 at 12:30 PM • comment (1) • Reads 96 • Return to Blog List

Even though you didn't reflect on something from our classroom and you titled your blog "Finally Summer!!", I know that you will miss our class. Keep up the jokes, Jaywon. I expect you to bring me a really good one in September.. and not "the clam"!!

Have a great summer.
Mr. D
Posted June 24, 2009 at 07:57 PM by • Mr. D