Copyright (c) 2014 by Mario64 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mario64 -- Blogmeister

Mario64

2009

by Mario64

teacher: Gordon Brune

If you like to play baseball then you should see "The Sand Lot." And if you like to laugh then that’s another reason to see the movie.

The "Sand Lot" is about all this kids and one animal. The kids' names are Benny, Bill, The Beast, Squint, and Smalls. They play at a sand lot, and there is a house that has a really scary dog. They have no ball to play with so Smalls gets one that his dad had signed, a baseball that was signed by Babe Ruth. Benny was really good so he hit the ball where THE BEAST was. They were trying to get it but they did not want to because THE BEAST was right where the fence was.

You should see the movie if you like to play baseball and like to laugh. I like this movie because I like to laugh. When I saw it we all laughed.

The first reason is if you like to watch baseball because they play A LOT of baseball.

The second reason is that if you like dogs because there is a huge dog in this movie that has to be locked.

The last reason is if you like to laugh because I know I do and there are a lot of funny scenes.

So you should go to see the "Sand Lot" if you like baseball and if you want to go laugh. You should see the "Sand Lot."
Article posted June 18, 2009 at 11:08 AM • comment (1) • Reads 172 • Return to Blog List

the dog was cute!
Posted June 24, 2009 at 08:40 AM by • Rocker87

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!