Copyright (c) 2014 by Alfonso Gonzalez Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Alfonso Gonzalez -- Blogmeister

Chimacum's Science Blogs-

Mr. Gonzalez's Science Classes

by Alfonso Gonzalez

Huzzah
Blogs by the Sea
Mr. Miller's Class Blog
Making Waves in 6th Grade
Broadbent Blues

Troll Mage AltHey CMS and all our blog pals, as our school year comes to an end feel free to stay in touch. If you don't want to log in and submit your own blog then just leave a comment to this blog over the summer so whoever checks it out can read what you have to say! I'll still leave all current blog accounts open all summer if you're interested in adding a new blog or reading old comments. But come September if you're not enrolled in any of my classes I will cancel your account. I know, it's so sad, especially for those of you who have had your account for three years! I'll miss reading your blogs!!

Mr. G

Article posted June 11, 2009 at 12:00 AM • comment (4) • Reads 72 • see all articles

Period 1
Period 2
Period 3

I started my teaching career in South Central Los Angeles teaching in modified to full bilingual 4th and 5th grade classes. Then I moved to WA State where I have taught mainly 6th through 8th grade. I have enjoyed the culture clash but notice that kids are the same everywhere :o)

My areas of interest are science and technology but I also love studying ancient cultures and learning about different peoples and cultures.

Mr. G's Other Blog

About Mr. G

Captain González
Captain Gonzalez