Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Caroline's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Once upon a time there was a baby named Jack. He had a Mommy and a Daddy. They lived in a huge and beautiful house. They had plenty of food and were not poor. Baby Jack was cute, Mommy was pretty and Daddy was tall! But there’s one problem. Jack can’t walk or crawl! One day they went to the park and Daddy threw Jack up and... Jack tried to fly!!! Next time they went to the park he tried again!!! The next time it worked. He flew=http:// He flew very often but to get started he always remembered to flap three times. When they got home Mommy told Jack never ever to fly again but that was not in Daddy’s opinion! He told Jack when ever they go to the park without Mommy you can fly! And he never got caught! And they lived happily ever after!! The End!!!
P.S. They also ate liver a lot!!!
Article posted June 10, 2009 at 04:38 PM • comment (2) • Reads 127 • Return to Blog List

very funny with that i could fly too
Posted November 8, 2010 at 02:03 PM by • amelia
i like that story.

my name is caroline
Posted October 23, 2009 at 04:42 PM by • caroline

My name is Caroline I'm 7 years old I have a brother and sister!!! I have no pets. My favorite color is blue and my favorite sports are soccer and basketball I also like many other sports like baseball and many more I hope you visit my blog more!!!