Copyright (c) 2014 by Luigi2Power Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Luigi2Power -- Blogmeister

Luigi2Power

2009

by Luigi2Power

teacher: Gordon Brune

Letter to my 12th grade self (A) 06/26/09
Constitution Works (A) 06/26/09
The sand lot (A) 06/23/09
Want to eat without killing the environment? Then read this! (A) 06/09/09
What is your favorite week day? (WP) 05/29/09
Unusual Friendship (N) 05/29/09
Pet raccon (WP) 05/21/09
The Red Bull Air Race World Championships (N) 05/19/09
Fox gets head stunk in a jar (WP) 05/15/09
What is your favorite sport? (WP) 05/14/09

Do you like to eat without problems and in peace? Because I think we should get new trays for the lunch room.

I think we should get new trays for the lunch because they don’t break down in the garbage. And that’s bad because when they go to the junkyard some animals might eat them.

Second, they kill plants and trees and we need plants and trees to breath or else we will die.

Last of all, they pollute the earth. First, sometimes people throw the garbage into the ocean and the trays go. Or instead of putting the garbage on a boat they just go and dump it out in the middle of the ocean. That’s bad because fishermen go out and get fish. But they can’t get the fish to sell and eat. The fish aren’t there because they died or moved.

I think the lunch people don’t get new trays because they don’t have enough money or they don’t have the time. That’s bad because they kill our environment.

Do you like to eat lunch at school without problems? Then if you do, go to your lunch room and ask for different trays.
Article posted June 9, 2009 at 10:00 AM • comment (1) • Reads 113 • Return to Blog List

You made me remember the email we sent to Ms. Rubenstein about this. She said our school has a contract with the Witson's lunch program. That means we agreed to the lunch they would give us this year. But our school could change the contract for next year. We need to email her back to remind her of that. She's a busy lady so maybe she didn't remember.
Posted June 9, 2009 at 05:52 PM by • Mr. Brune

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!