Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. S -- Blogmeister

Mrs. Shulman's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. S

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I was so excited when my sister Ms. Schneider came to visit us at school on Thursday! I had a lot of fun showing her the different things we're learning, and I loved the stories she read at the end of the day. She is going to college in St. Louis, Missouri, so she cannot visit us often, but I love when she's in town and can stop by. What did you think about Ms. Schneider's visit? What did you like most? Did you have any questions you wanted to ask, or things you wanted to say? I know she'll be checking our blog and would love to leave comments!

Article posted June 7, 2009 at 10:20 PM • comment (1) • Reads 132 • Return to Blog List

I loved when your sister came. I hope I also see her next year too.
Posted June 8, 2009 at 11:49 AM by • becca

I am Mrs. Shulman. I teach this wonderful group of second graders, and am so glad to be learning with them each day!