Copyright (c) 2014 by Megan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Megan -- Blogmeister

Its all about Megan!

0809

by Megan

The End
Before the end of the end year is done.I can't wait till the summer has begun.In September I will become a fifth gader.And later, I will become a sixth gader.On June 26th I will be sad, but on June 27th , I will be mad.I will miss my favorite teachers of all, and can't wait for summer baseball.
Article posted June 4, 2009 at 04:18 PM • comment • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

I am a girl in fourth grade. In my spare time i like to watch t.v. also I love to go on the computer and especially read. My favorite color is turqouise. My favorite subject is writing. I have a bunny named Oreo. I like to read Judy Blume books and Robert Kimmel Smith books.I really love amimals thats why I go to the zoo all the time.I also love to draw and write down what I dream about.