Copyright (c) 2014 by SuperStar9 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SuperStar9 -- Blogmeister

SuperStar9

2009

by SuperStar9

teacher: Gordon Brune

STOP SMOKING OR ELSE!

Do you smoke? Or smoke in front of your kids. You should stop smoking. WHY?

First of all, it can hurt you because you can get lung cancer, and your teeth will turn yellow. Your wife or husband or maybe boy or girlfriend won’t want to kiss you.

,you can die because the smoke goes through your body and into your heart. Your family would be sad.

Another reason is that it hurts people around you. My friend’s mom smokes in front of her kids and my friend has asthma.

The most important reason is that you influence kids when they grow up. My aunt smokes, and she has two kids. They say when they grow up they want to smoke. One of them pretends to smoke with a real cigarette.

People smoke because they think it makes them cool and be like grown ups or because their parents smoke, but I still think it is wrong because you can get asthma and you influence little kids.

Do you smoke? Well, STOP it. Do you or your kids have asthma? Or are your teeth yellow or your kids pretend to smoke? Then you are influencing your kids to smoke. Then you know what to do, STOP SMOKING OR ELSE.
Article posted June 4, 2009 at 09:28 AM • comment (2) • Reads 120 • Return to Blog List

Smoking is yucky! More young people seem to be smoking these days. I think we need more public service announcements to point out the health risks. Maybe you could make a poster and put it up in your local grocery store.
Posted June 12, 2009 at 03:57 PM by • cwolf
My mom used to smoke and I would try and get her to stop. I learned NOT to smoke watching her.
Posted June 6, 2009 at 08:14 PM by • Mr. Brune

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!