Copyright (c) 2014 by AJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AJ -- Blogmeister

AJ's Super Blog Story

0809

by AJ

Research

There is not that much things that our class needs to accomplish. When everyone in our class is done we sould put it on our blog. Like if you go to me Tyler it could say on the top go to Tylers myhistoryspace.ning.com and it leads it to my person ( Hernando de soto). And it will do that to everyone in our class like Srayva it would go to Henry Hudson. My favorite part of the project was making the gizmos. The most challenging part was putting the imformation on our wiki and our myhistoryspace.ning.com.

P.S. go to myhistoryspace.ning.com and go to Hernando de soto.

Article posted May 28, 2009 at 02:57 PM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Desoto!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted May 29, 2009 at 05:53 PM by • anthony

I am a boy in 4th grade. My name is AJ. My favorite color is gold. In my spare time I like to play halo 3 on my xbox 360 My favorite subject is math. Things I also like to do is do Tae Kwon Do,and play baseball. That's my life.