Copyright (c) 2014 by Megan Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Megan -- Blogmeister

Its all about Megan!

0809

by Megan

I don't know the next thing we would do I hope is fun and entertaining. I would like to acomplish the commercial we are doing about explorers with a few other kids in my class. My favorite part was creating the gizmos. The most challenging part was when I did the gizmos too because we had to write like a mini autobiography about out our explorer. I think this project is very fun so far and I know Its going to get better when we video our commercial(highlight over in the blank space to reveal)

I am a girl in fourth grade. In my spare time i like to watch t.v. also I love to go on the computer and especially read. My favorite color is turqouise. My favorite subject is writing. I have a bunny named Oreo. I like to read Judy Blume books and Robert Kimmel Smith books.I really love amimals thats why I go to the zoo all the time.I also love to draw and write down what I dream about.