-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall
spring break 04/16/09

THE
DECLARATION OF INDPENDENCE

IN CONGRESS. May 22, 2009.

The unanimous Declaration of the fifty united States of America,

Our fifty states of America have decided that we would like to become independent nation. We would like to because you are making unfair and selfish laws. We believe we should be able to run our government. You haven’t even been here and you think you know what is best for us but you don’t.

A good government has laws that most of the population of the country agrees with. They also have understanding reasons to raise taxes. They also treat their fellow citizens nice and don’t send people to tell us what to do. They have fair and unselfish laws. A good government also doesn’t send soldiers to kill innocent people under your law. That is what we believe a good government is.   

We believe you are being very unfair by having us house your British soldiers and even sending them over. You are also being selfish by rising taxes for no reason. We dumped your English tea into the oceans because your taxes are so unfair and we did not want to sell or buy your British tea or sugar. We will sell our tea and sugar that is made in our new world. We also hate having our government run by someone that has never even been here. You have made us hate you even more since have sent over your British soldiers. We would like to be free and happy country.      

Signed,  John Hancock              

Annabel green

John Adams               Benjamin Franklin

Article posted May 26, 2009 at 04:13 PM • comment (2) • Reads 331 • Return to Blog List

OMG u really know your things. it would take me about a month of a week just to write that paper for me.Any way if you are that good at writting you should be really good at writting papers in middle school go to go BYE
P.S tell your teacher that Maryalice from last year says hi
Posted June 6, 2009 at 07:26 PM by • Maryalice fromlast year
Yours Is like Bex's
Posted May 28, 2009 at 02:22 PM by • Lyra