RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

DEAR KING GEORGE THE 3RD,

DECLARATION OF INDEPENDENCE

IN CONGRESS MAY 22, 2009

THE UNANIMOUS DECLARATION OF THE FIFTY UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Our fifty United States of America all agree that your orders are un-fair and disrespectful to your colonist. We also think we are ready to be a independent country, and not part of you. We have declared a revolution on your country, (Britain) and your people, (British) we do not want any war, we ask you to please let us break apart from you without any war, we understand that won’t happen, and we are willing to declare war with you.

A good government does not treat their colonist’s poorly, for example, taxing us without talking to us about it too, is not right. A king is supposed to keep their country and colonist’s happy, and proud for that king, to be their king. You, King George the 111, did not make us think that way. Also, you do not start war with your colonist’s. We, the United States of America, will have a good government, one where we treat everyone fairly and correctly.

Our complaints are the Boston tea party, you taxing us, without our representation, was not right. Then when you blocked Boston Harbor so no valuables or letters could get through, what if someone had been waiting for a letter from the son or daughter in Britain? If I lived in Britain I would want a new king!

Signed by,

Bex
Article posted May 26, 2009 at 04:12 PM • comment (1) • Reads 217 • Return to Blog List

No offence but you should make it the thirteen colonies.
From;Lyra
Posted May 28, 2009 at 02:20 PM by • Lyra