Copyright (c) 2014 by S Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
S -- Blogmeister

5C

5C

by S

teacher: Mrs. B (5)

Size Isn't Everything
Being smart is like a gift. You can be big and strong but yet be a complete and pure idiotic oaf, and you can be skinny and bony and weak and kind of limp but yet be very smart, or you can be short and stubby and be a genius. You can be fat and chubby and wadddle and wear glasses and be a mastermind. You can very strong and wear (bagged- I don't know this word) and chains and black glasses and be a complete idiot with a purely stupid brain. So as they say, don't judge a book by it's cover. The book might actually be very interesting; the same with a person. He or she might entwine with another after a few weeks or years, after they've gotten to know each other very well. They might realize that each is not as bad as you expected him or her to be, so why not go out and search for a new friend? Good luck!
Article posted May 22, 2009 at 12:33 PM • comment (3) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

Dear S,

Thanks for commenting on my blog! This post was amazing! And they are right. You can't judge a book by its cover. Great job! Keep up the good work!

Sincerely, Morgan
Posted June 2, 2009 at 01:29 PM by • Morgan
You are SO completely TOTALLY RIGHT!!!! But, you are one of the rare people that have the mind to actually know this. Most people, and I'm sure you know about this, do not care whether a person is smart or not, because he is COOL. Well, they're the ones who are going to be sorry. You are a great writer and I hope you keep on writing wonderful articles like this.
Lucy
Posted May 26, 2009 at 01:49 AM by • Lucy
WOW!!! Nice vocabulary!!! This is truly a paragraph that would move people with words!! great job!! :)
Posted May 25, 2009 at 12:12 AM by • TD
Posted May 25, 2009 at 12:12 AM by • TD