Copyright (c) 2014 by G Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
G -- Blogmeister

George's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by G

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Once upon a time there was a guy named Bob. He’s telling the story. Hi. I’m Bob. Just letting you know some things about me. I am a weather man and I have a light saber. My enemy is a witch named Cackle. She has helpers. Battle droids. I will be traveling around the world. I am a rich man. I have a cargo boat. I have a caravan car and I load up on supplies at hotels. Then one day I spotted my enemy with a lot of droids and she saw me. I got rained on and when I get rained on my light saber goes out. Cackle ordered her droids to attack. I was destroying droid by droid but Cackle used a spell to take my light saber out of my hands! So I took out my cell phone and called the Jedi! and they they came and got my light saber back with the force and battled HARD!!! We took off in our stolen droid speeder. Well not me and I got rained on again! I took off in my stolen droid speeder with my caravan car and I suddenly was attacked!!! This time I called the clones. Republic ships poured into the field with the Jedi and then plants started to dry out quickly. The clones took hoses and sprinklers. Then one clone took off his helmet. It was Obi-wan-kanobie!!! We fought. We won. Some plants died and I got rained on a third time. Cackle decided to be with us. She lived with me and we all lived happily ever after.

Article posted May 20, 2009 at 02:48 PM • comment (2) • Reads 158 • Return to Blog List

Hello George,
I am in grade 2B at my school. That was a good story about the battle droids and Obi-wan-kanobie! It was a funny story. I sometimes like to write stories too. I like lego too and I like to build houses and big tall buildings with my lego.
Posted June 9, 2009 at 02:47 PM by • sirus
I can tell you like Star Wars. I also like Star Wars. Have you seen all of the movies? Have a good summer!
Posted June 7, 2009 at 10:20 PM by • Mr Shulman

I am a second grader. my name is George. I like blogging allthou a lot of my articils are small. I like lego and I like to read.