Copyright (c) 2014 by C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
C -- Blogmeister

Cameron's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by C

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

The Smurfs

Once upon a time in a far away land lived the Smurfs. There was Papa Smurf and Forgetful Smurf and Gargmel. Gargmel was very bad. The Smurfs live in a village. They are smaller than a mushroom. Gargmel lives in a castle with his cat. The castle is spooky in the spooky woods. Gargmel has a fence so the Smurfs can’t steal stuff like magic potion. Papa Smurf said, “Gargmel has not been looking our village.” So he asked Forgetful to go into the forest and Forgetful smells a flower and forgets what to do. So Gargmel’s cat takes Forgetful to Gargmel’s castle and Gargmel can’t think of a way to get to the Smurfs’ village. Gargmel said, “I’ve been thinking for three days!” Gargmel’s cat is hitting him. Then Gargmel hits his cat and says, “Get away. I’m thinking!” So Papa Smurf says, “Forgetful has not came back. Maybe Gargmel’s cat has gotten him.” So Papa Smurf gets out his magic book and finds the magic potion and goes to Gargmel’s castle. Gargmel said, “What?” And his cat gives him Forgetful. So Papa Smurf sneaks up and sprinkles magic potion three times on Gargmel. And Gargmel turned nice forever. So Papa Smurf and Forgetful go back and take Gargmel to the Smurf village. Gargmel is happy for the rest of his life. So Papa Smurf tells Forgetful that will never happen again because that spell went for ever. They lived happily ever after.

Article posted May 19, 2009 at 03:35 PM • comment (6) • Reads 120 • Return to Blog List

Hi Cameron,
I saw the cartoon the Smurfs. Can you leave a comment on my blog?
Posted June 9, 2009 at 02:55 PM by • Parker
Hi Cameron,
I used to love watching The Smurfs when I was younger. I have the theme song on a CD somewhere. Have a good summer!
Posted June 7, 2009 at 10:06 PM by • Mr Shulman
That is a great fairy tale!
Posted June 2, 2009 at 02:49 PM by • Derek
Hi Cameron! Your fairy tale was great! I remember watching the Smurfs when I was younger, and it was fun to see how you included them as characters in your fairy tale. Do you watch the Smurfs on TV?
Posted June 1, 2009 at 01:01 PM by • Mrs. Shulman
Cameron,
Loved your story! I'm so pleased when evil turns into good. Was wondering what happened to Garamel's castle? Why didn't the Smurfs go there to live instead? I'll keep an eye out for part 2!
Posted May 20, 2009 at 06:13 PM by • Mrs. Azaria

I am 7 years old I like sports. I a little brother he is 5 and one more brother he is 3