Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Shulman Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Shulman -- Blogmeister

A World of Wonder

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by Mrs. Shulman

Tractor Games
Parking Games

Hi Second Graders!  We have been so busy writing our fairy tales and putting them in our blank books, and I am so proud of all of your stories!  I was wondering if you would be interested in sharing your fairy tales with our fellow bloggers and visitors.  Since we have already typed our fairy tales, it would be easy to copy the writing and paste it into a blog article to put on our blogs. 

What do you think?  Would you like to see your fairy tale on your blog?

Article posted May 15, 2009 at 05:01 PM • comment (10) • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

I think we should!
Posted May 20, 2009 at 11:59 AM by • George
Mrs. Shulman can you put my fairy tail on my blog
Posted May 20, 2009 at 11:45 AM by • Lucky
Hi Bridie! I put your fairy tale on your blog for you by copying your fairy tale from Pages and putting it into a blog article. Go to your blog now and you should see your fairy tale at the top!
Posted May 19, 2009 at 03:37 PM by • Mrs. Shulman
I want a fairy tale on My blog.
Posted May 19, 2009 at 01:09 PM by • Cameron
I would love to see my fairy tale on my blog it would be awesome. But how does it work ? Any ways itis a really cool and good ide . And I would the to share it with other people. How long would it take?
Posted May 19, 2009 at 01:09 PM by • Bridie
Wow! I think it would be so fun to let other people see our fairy tales not just our class! I hope we can al get a comment on our fairy tales and het good comments to! Mabe they will give us another idea for another fairy tale. Or give us an idea for a picture or something else to! I am so excited to keep writing and illistrating my fairy tale. And I can't wait to read other peoples fairy tales too!! Bye!P.S I hope I get a comment!
Posted May 18, 2009 at 01:35 PM by • Emily
Mrs.Shulman I love that ida I am wondering how will you get them on your blogs? And I think I would like my fairy tale on my blog.
Posted May 18, 2009 at 12:53 PM by • Molly
Well do we put the detication? Well I like the idea!
Posted May 18, 2009 at 12:49 PM by • Kevin
I'm so glad you like the idea Becca! I was just thinking about the great fairy tales that the class has been writing, and I thought it would great if we could share them with everyone who reads our blog, instead of just our class and families in our houses. I'll put your fairy tale on your blog today. :)
Posted May 16, 2009 at 11:48 AM by • Mrs. Shulman
Mrs.shulamn I think that is a great Idea!! how did you think of that idea????
Posted May 16, 2009 at 09:44 AM by • becca

Mrs. Shulman

Locations of visitors to this page Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog

Share a book review on Shelfari, where this reader meets fellow readers.