Copyright (c) 2014 by F Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
F -- Blogmeister

Filippos's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by F

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

When I was moving my house was empty I had to eat at restaurant one restaurant is a buffet it was so cool. I drove to Chicogo. It takes 10 hours to drive there and it takes 2 hours with a plane.
Article posted May 13, 2009 at 01:18 PM • comment (5) • Reads 94 • Return to Blog List

I hope you had a fun time moving
Posted October 25, 2009 at 10:55 AM by • sara
Did you drive or go on an airplane? Your blog is good but keep on writing so i can keep commenting.
Posted May 26, 2009 at 07:01 PM by • becca
Hey It's becca I have never moved but they did nock down my house to make it bigger but I slept in a rental. Do you like having a blog if so why do you. I love the blog a lot. I also love your About the blogger.
Posted May 20, 2009 at 11:55 AM by • becca
wow! I think it would be so cool to have an empty house and have to go to restraunts every meal! I know I will never move until I'm a grown up! But I think its so cool that you moved all the way from Philadelphia to Chicogo! BYE!!!!
Posted May 20, 2009 at 11:51 AM by • Emily
That is very interesting. I have never mooved befor so I don't now what it is like.
Posted May 20, 2009 at 11:43 AM by • Molly

I like the DS and the Wii .I like to play SPY with light blasters and swords.My favorite show Cartoonnetwork,Nick,Disney XD,Disney Channel.