Copyright (c) 2014 by E Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
E -- Blogmeister

Emily's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by E

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

I think we should get to publish our own writing and check it. Or we could combined there class with ours and teach them a little about the blog. We probably won't have time to type on the blog in third grade but we could do it at home. I think we should keep our blog=http://!

Article posted May 11, 2009 at 01:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 70 • see all articles

Hi my name is Emily, I LOVE to act and to do gymnastics! My favorite color is orange and some other colors. I have a pond of fish outside and a tank inside. My favorite animal is a dog but I don't have one. So if you have one send it right away! I'm just kidding just kidding! I have an older sister and a younger brother. I'm in second grade and I love it! My favorite restaurant is Sweet Tomatoes. I am so lucky that I have a blog! I love to read and wright and blog. I LOVE EVERYTHING!!!!!!!