Copyright (c) 2014 by Sergio Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sergio -- Blogmeister

I Love Monkeys

Room Twelve Alumni

by Sergio

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Dear Mom

Mom thank you for the entire things you have done. Thank you for your cooking. And thank you for your care for us. And you will be my favorite mom in the whole world. And thank you for the entire thing that you do for us and I will help you on the house. And thank you for my new game mom I love you so much. And I will help all the time and thank you for letting me go to the library and my cousin and the store and thank you for being nice. And I hope you will be awesome because you are so funny

Love Sergio

Hi my name is Sergio. I am 9 years old. My little sister is nice and she is awesome and my big sister is good my other siter is god at soccer and my other sister is a good fighter and I am too. And my mom and dad are nice becuase they bye me a game that so cool