RockYou FXText
-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

My Fav Sculpture
My Favorite Sculpture

Our class went on a field trip to a college to see some different sculptures. Our assignment is to write about our favorite statue. My favorite sculptures were these small, metal people. They were green and so cute. The sculpture was technically a whole lot of small sculptures… The thing I liked about the sculpture was that it showed the power…of women! The little people that were men were laying around, or carrying little rocks. The women were carrying heavy loads, like a 40 lb. boulder! Amazing, huh? The leader of all of the 1 ft. tall people was a 4 in. woman. She was tiny, even compared to the little people. They were kinda cute, and yet kinda scary. I stuck my fingers in the eye sockets of one little guy, ouch. Well, I guess that’s all for today…or is it?

-Hedwig (The coolest owl ever!)
Article posted May 8, 2009 at 02:11 PM • comment (1) • Reads 97 • Return to Blog List

which is the is the one you poked in the eye? I wonder how hard it was to make that statue? but it is cool.
Posted May 12, 2009 at 11:50 PM by • ben