Copyright (c) 2014 by Danielle Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Danielle -- Blogmeister

Danielle's Writing Space!!:)

Room 12

by Danielle

teacher: Mark Ahlness

Turkey Escape 11/23

SCHOOLS OUT!

Schools almost out and that means summer fun for all the families! This summer I will be mostly going to the arbor heights pool, well at least all the days that I go. I am so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so excited for the Summer! JUST CAN’T WAIT!
Article posted June 12, 2006 at 12:12 PM • comment (3) • Reads 129 • Return to Blog List

I was so exited for summer to come last year too. BT!!!!!!
Posted October 18, 2006 at 09:46 PM by • nicole
Mabey you could set a world record for most times of jumping off a high Dive
That would be AWESOME. well Cheese OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted June 15, 2006 at 04:20 PM by • August
Have fun and stay safe!
Posted June 12, 2006 at 02:55 PM by • Nancy McKeand

Hi my name is Danielle and I love to write at roomtwelve.com and I also love basketball, reading, drawing and playing with all my friends. I am a dancing queen. I love dogs too. I also love cats, I love to travel and see my family in CA. I LOVE CHEESE AND IF I COULD I WOULD HAVE A WORLD RULED BY CHEESE!!!!!! BUT IF YOU BELIEVE IN SOMTHING AND YOU THINK YOU CAN FIGHT IT THEN YOU CAN DO IT!