Copyright (c) 2014 by Robert Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Robert -- Blogmeister

Robert's Rock'n Blog

0809

by Robert

Some Student

5,4,3,2,1, It’s time for another great blog with your writer, (me). Thank you, thank you (applause) please stop you’re embarrassing me. I’m your writer and this is my class’s blog website. Today’s blog is about Charlotte’s Web. In the book Charlotte’s Web, Charlotte the spider writes words in her web to save the life of Wilbur the pig. One of those words was “Some Pig”. If Charlotte knew me as a fourth grader, she would use the word respectful. She would use this word because in my years at elementary school I’ve very respectful to everyone. So remember, your writer has been very respectful to everyone in my elementary school. Bye.
Article posted April 30, 2009 at 06:02 PM • comment • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

I"m a fourth grade boy. In my spare time, I like to play video games with my brother. My favorite color is purple. My favorite subject is math. I'm a big Yankees fan. I have a brother and a sister. I was born in the Winter.