#1 Harry Potter Fan-

by teacher: Mr. H

Summer

It’s almost that time of year again! This is the time where school gets out for two months and we get to have vacations. I am really excited. Are you? Sometimes my family and I go on a one or two week vacation. Sometimes we visit my Grandparents  or sometimes we go to Cape Cod and camp. But this summer we are going to Disney World!

I have been to Disney World once and Disney Land once. It is so fun! I am going to go on Tower of terror, Splash Mountain, Haunted Mansion, and many more rides. I love going on vacations with my family because we get to spend time together and we get to have fun. I hope that all kids get to have fun over the summer. Are you going on vacation? You can comment this article and tell me what you’re doing. I’ll comment back. Hope you have a great summer!

Article posted April 28, 2009 at 12:59 PM • comment (2) • Reads 33 • Return to Blog List

Morgan,
I wonder what did you do there? I like you blog and your title too. How excited when you going to Disney World? Was the Haunted Mansion scary? Come to my blog and read my writing.

bye.
Posted May 14, 2009 at 06:48 PM by • Christi
I can't wait until summer time either! The four things I like the most about summer is 1, it is hot so we can jump into the pool. 2, I can go on vacatoins. 3, it's my birthday and 4, my name means summer in one language. I think I like summer the most out of all 4 seasons! Hope you enjoy Disney World! I hear the tower of terror is really, REALLY scary! My friends' mother's purse went upside down like a parashoot when they were going down! I can't believe that it's that fast! Have fun!!
Posted May 7, 2009 at 07:52 PM by • 9 Japanese Girl

My name is Morgan. I am 10 years old.I am in fifth grade. My teacher is Mr. H.This is my very first blog and I am very excited about it.I hope you enjoy the blog and my writing.I love sports, music, reading, cooking, and more.