Copyright (c) 2014 by Emily Elizabeth Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Emily Elizabeth -- Blogmeister

Melba Middle School

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Emily Elizabeth

teacher: Glynda Pflieger

Fire Star 03/11/10
Peeps 02/26/10

Blood lines
BLOOD LINES (NCIS)
BY Mel Odom

In this book you will meet 3 people named Will, Remy, and Estella

How many of you have seen the show NCIS that’s on TV? Well this book is based off the show. All the people in the book are from the navy

Commander Will Coburn's NCIS team was based at Camp Lejeune, North Carolina, has just begun an investigation into the carjacking and assault of a Marine and his wife. The evidence points to the only son of notorious criminal and suspected international drug smuggler Victor Gant

When all of a sudden Shel McHenry, one of Coburn’s top agents, is wounded during the botched arrest of Bobby Lee Gant, the team rallies around Shel even as Victor threatens swift retribution . . . and he has the connections to do so without shedding a tear.

At the same time, Shel's father, Tyrel McHenry, continues to struggle with his own demons in West Texas. A haunting war secret he hid has reared its ugly head, and the path he chooses will change both his and his sons’ lives forever
Article posted April 27, 2009 at 02:12 PM • comment • Reads 629 • Return to Blog List