Copyright (c) 2014 by M Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
M -- Blogmeister

Max's Blog

Mrs. Shulman

We are a class of second graders! There are so many things that bloggers can do: write articles; type things you've written on paper; send comments to give people ideas, make connections, or give compliments; look at the ClustrMap and see where our visitors come from; read comments people have made on our blogs; read Mrs. Shulman's articles; look at the bookshelf; visit different links like Dance Mat Typing and Free Rice; and visit blogs from other classes around the world. Have fun blogging!

by M

teacher: Mrs. Shulman

Earth day happinned
Somebody named Gaylord was mad because a leak of oil in the ocean. That coted animals and more then haff of then dided.This happinned in 1970. So Gaylord said why don't we have a day to care about the Earth. The day was called Earth day. So the USA was the first one to celebrate Earth day.
Article posted April 26, 2009 at 07:59 PM • comment (4) • Reads 35 • Return to Blog List

Sylas
We selaberad Eerth day to. I have sheep at my farm do you live on a farm?
from Sylas
Posted June 9, 2009 at 02:47 PM by • Sylas
Thank you so much for sharing this information on your blog! I know you worked very hard to type it all.
Posted June 7, 2009 at 10:56 PM by • Mrs. Shulman
Thanks for sharing. I always wondered how Earth Day got started. Have a good summer!
Posted June 7, 2009 at 10:43 PM by • Mr Shulman
Thanks for sharing the history of Earth Day!
Posted May 6, 2009 at 01:14 PM by • mrs. ehlers

I am 8 years old. My favorite sport is baseball. I have a turtle. My favorite subject is Art.