Copyright (c) 2014 by Sarra Lynn Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Sarra Lynn -- Blogmeister

-

Mustang Readers blog about books they have selected for the library from field trips to major book stores. Students also blog about character traits portrayed in YRCA books.

by Sarra Lynn teacher: Glynda Pflieger

Erin has been in a psychiatric ward for most of her life because of her alter ego Shevaun (a very violent alter ego). She finally gets to go to a normal high school but she has a problem. Shevaun is real, a very old vampire, and is determine to do anything to protect her family. Shevaun and her love Adjila, a triste witch, have a connection to Erin's past. Adjila has to take responablity for a mistake in order to save Erin and Shevaun.
Article posted April 23, 2009 at 09:39 PM • comment (3) • Reads 498 • Return to Blog List

This book sounds very intersting and pleasing to the ears, I would very much enjoy reading this. Thank you for sharing your vast knowledge with the world, it is very much appreciated.
Posted April 28, 2009 at 02:09 PM by • Alexis Jones
i like this book because it talkes about vampires and about love for one another
Posted April 27, 2009 at 02:15 PM by • alice wonderland
Very intriguing summary. Did you mean that Adjila had to take responsibility for a mistake?
Posted April 24, 2009 at 09:35 AM by • Victoria Difference