Copyright (c) 2014 by Summer Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Summer -- Blogmeister

Summer time

Room Twelve Alumni

by Summer

teacher: Mark Ahlness

I hope the earth will be clean, safe, and healthy for all of us. The earth means a lot to me. And i am going to clean up everything in my yard. I think cleaning up the earth will help the Environment. And I don't think there should be homeless people anywhere. I do not like walking by homeless people and they see all of my nice clothes and nice shoes because it makes me feel very sad cause they have no homes and have no food or clothes. And they do not have any money for anything. And I also think other people should help the earth so other people can eat food and have clothes.
Article posted April 22, 2009 at 01:56 PM • comment (1) • Reads 73 • Return to Blog List

I LOVE THIS POST! I never met a kid that cares for the earth as much as I do! I think that your ideas are great to help the earth and poor people! I also feel bad when i walk by poor people, just like you! I really like you, so thank you for putting this post!
Posted April 24, 2009 at 10:23 AM by • HAHA97