Copyright (c) 2014 by Nur Faiqah Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Nur Faiqah -- Blogmeister

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Nur Faiqah

teacher: Liza

My First Video Conference
Today I learn about Getting Connected. Teacher Liza bring us to computer lab where we do a video call to a teacher from New Zealand. We ask him a question. He will answer our question. That is my first inspirion of doing video call
Article posted April 22, 2009 at 12:09 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

Hi Faiqah. I enjoyed talking to your class today.

Our jungle is special to us. We call it bush. We like to go walking in the bush, and see the birds, trees and plants.

We also have Maori people who live in New Zealand. That makes us a special place. We are also the best rugby players in the world.
Posted April 22, 2009 at 02:58 AM by • Mr Jedd