Copyright (c) 2014 by Molly McGraw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Molly McGraw -- Blogmeister

Front of the Fridge Door-

Our Fourth Grade Blog

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Molly McGraw

Dragon Blogs (5th Grade)
Room 19 (5th Grade)
The OTHER Portable C (3, 4, 5)
Australian Buddies
Seattle Kids, 3,4,5
Long Island 4th Graders
4th Grade Bloggers from Beirut, Lebanon
Minnesota 5th Graders (Mr. Monson's Class)
Classroom City Blog (Wisconsin)

We've been talking about similes, metaphors, and personification in class. Today, we even read "Crazy Like a Fox" by Loreen Leedy. It's a story full of similes. For computer lab, your assignment is to show me you can craft a sentence that includes one example of a simile, metaphor, or personification. Since our class is currently obsessed with flying squirrels, spring, and ninjas, try writing about those topics. :-)
Article posted April 20, 2009 at 01:49 PM • comment • Reads 111 • Return to Blog List

2007-2008
2008-2009

This website is approved by the school distirct. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others.