Copyright (c) 2014 by SuperStar9 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SuperStar9 -- Blogmeister

SuperStar9

2009

by SuperStar9

teacher: Gordon Brune

Have you ever heard of smart pigs? Me neither, until now. This man named Lee Tong adopted 12 pigs. They are less than 1 year old. They are so smart that they know their way home, and they stop at a red light. Wow, they are so smart! They are like dogs. The owner takes them for a walk, and they follow him around. What's so amazing is that he said that when they grow up he is not going to make them into bacon.

[LINK]

Isn’t this so amazing? I wish I had something like this. They are so smart. They are tied with dogs.

Article posted April 17, 2009 at 08:46 AM • comment (4) • Reads 97 • Return to Blog List

that is so funny
Posted May 15, 2009 at 08:25 AM by • superboy
I heard that pigs were one of the smartest animal. But, I did not know that a pig can be that smart
Posted May 5, 2009 at 09:15 AM by • FlowerGirl
I once heard pigs are one of the smartest animals. You'd never think it, right, because they look so. . .piggy but they are!
Posted April 21, 2009 at 08:39 PM by • Mr. Brune
Thats really cool! Also I liked when you said the aren't going to be turned into bacon! LOL.
Posted April 20, 2009 at 05:46 PM by • famousstar3000

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!