teacher: Professor McGonagall

Spring break

I will tell you some things I did during spring break. One of these things is biking. Another one is snowboarding. I hope you in joy this piece of writing. If you don’t that is to bad.

This is the paragraph about biking. One of the things that I did on my bike was go to the bike park it was fun my dad even tried it I thought he was going to fall. The next day was a Thursday and we went to the bmx bike slope style park. Then we went on trials. 

Have you ever snowboarded if you haven’t you should try it, it is fun. Stevens pass is one of the best mountains but it is far away from my house. Another mountain by me only has 7 chairs Stevens has 9 and two are high speed. Stevens pass also has about 20 acres of terrain park the other mountain only has one acre. Stevens also has two half pipes. My dad and me are going to by next year.

Now you have herded me story.            

Article posted April 16, 2009 at 03:59 PM • comment • Reads 241 • Return to Blog List