-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

spring break

Spring break

During spring break I went to Arizona. WE WAITED TO GO ON THE PLANE. WE GOT ON 5, 4,3,2,1 ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM WE WERE OFF THEN I FELL ASLEEP.

Finally after three hours we landed and got our stuff but my aunt Wendy lost her bag and she still hasn’t got it back so that sucks for her. Anyway so we got a rental car and went to the hotel called Scottsdale cottonwood and we stayed in the pool all day and we had dinner with my cousin dutin and his wife tiffany and my grandpa’s brother in law lance oh and Dustin’s son Ben he’s 8 months old and then went to the hotel and went to sleep.

In the morning we got ready and drove to the Grand Canyon it took two hours but it was worth it. The Grand Canyon was huge we had to go on a bus at different stops to see the whole thing and it takes 7 hours to do the tour. We only went to 5 stops because it started to snow and we couldn’t see it because of the clouds, but I took lots of pics. After that we drove to the hotel and on the way we got caught in a blizzard and in flagstaff it stopped snowing and in saudona there was a little bit of snow and we were driving to Scottsdale and there was all of a sudden no snow and it was hot outside. And we got to the hotel and went to bed.

The next day we went to a different hotel called The Saudona Rouge and it was really nice. And we spent the day in the pool except for in the morning we went for a walk on a little trail and took more pics. And in the morning we went to a zoo called out of Africa and we went on a tour bus and the bus driver gave us little treats and a giraffe stuck his head in the bus oh and there wasn’t any windows they were just holes and we got to feed the giraffe 3 different ways in your fingers, hands or in between your lips. I fed him in my fingers. We saw lots of African animals it was fun. The second to last day we went to the Westin hotel it had a pool with a lazy river and a slide it was the best pool. The last day we were in the pool the whole time before the plane and when we got home in Seattle oh I forgot the second to last day we went shopping for souvenirs and dog bones for our dogs.                             THE   END       
Article posted April 15, 2009 at 03:52 PM • comment (8) • Reads 45 • Return to Blog List

ur lucky that u got to go on a trip!!!
Posted April 22, 2009 at 11:11 AM by • shadowking
Kewl, I went to Arizona when I was little, I got tiny piolet wings. :O Did you see any lizards. My dad has lizards at his house. Lizards. :D
Posted April 21, 2009 at 02:30 PM by • Squirtle
Saphira here!
Your spring break sounds asome! I wish I had gone to Arizona. Well, I have gone before, but I've only flew over the Grand Cayon.
Posted April 21, 2009 at 02:26 PM by • saphira
I really want to go to Arizona. I was there once but I was just changing planes there. I do remember it was EXTREMLY hot. I will be going to the grand canyon this summer, or, we are planning to.
-Bex
Posted April 21, 2009 at 02:18 PM by • Bex
I bet your dogs loved thier soveneirs.
Swindle
Posted April 21, 2009 at 02:11 PM by • Swindle
i saw the pictures
Posted April 16, 2009 at 04:09 PM by • max
What plane did you take.
Posted April 16, 2009 at 04:05 PM by • Swindle
That is really weird how the weather can change so fast. I really want to go to arizona did you see any lizards or snakes or stuff like that?

-Torres9
Posted April 16, 2009 at 04:02 PM by • Torres9