-

by teacher: Professor McGonagall

-Spring break

By Annabel Green

This spring break was very fun. I spent most of my spring break spending time with my family and friends and I also spent a lot of time dancing. This is my spring break. On the first day of spring break (on Saturday) Arwen came over to my house. Outside was very,very hot out. When she got there. We scrapbooked for about one hour. I did a scrapbook page on when I was little at the zoo and Arwen just put pictures of her and her family on different pages, put glitter and cool paper on the pages to. After that we played out side on a very cool swing thing. After a while we were getting bored so we walked down to Reepicheep's house (Which is just down the street) and asked if she could play. She could. When we got back to my house we wanted to get wet. We asked my mom if we could wash her car. Of course she wanted us to. My mom put soap in a bucket and got to hose out. We had a water war. When we were done, we went in my hot tub. There we played truth or dare. Soon Arwen’s mom came and picked up arwen. When she was gone I walked reepicheep home. After that I just played outside and went to my brothers sport practices.

The next two days were quiet sunny. On Monday I went to dance. I was practicing for my part in Swan Lake. One Tuesday I went over to my friends house. Her name in bailey. When I was over there we went on a bike ride and played on the computers. At about 5 o’clock p.m. I got a call saying that I was going to spend the night. I was happy. We played more and at about 6 o’clock p.m. we had KFC. Later that night we watched the movie blades of glory. The next day it was rainy and gray. At about 9:30 a.m. my mom picked me up. On wed. it was still rainy so I stayed home and read a book. The next day I played with my brother and I went to dance. On Friday my dad came home from work (he works out of town) we spent time together and watched a lot of movies. That night we watched ‘Yes Man’. In the morning my dad was cleaning his car, so I watch a movie. When I was done I played outside and watched my sister. Later I went to my moms work. That night we painted eggs. on Easter morning we had a egg hunt. We went to church and when we got home we had lunch and I played in my room. And then the next day I went to school.

Article posted April 14, 2009 at 04:11 PM • comment (10) • Reads 101 • Return to Blog List

Hey, it's corduroy..... Do ya miss me? WELL I'D MISS ME TOO IF I WAS GONE SO LONG!
Posted June 6, 2009 at 12:14 AM by • corduroy
Hi,
I was just reading Reepicheep's spring break artical and it soungs a lot like yours.
Posted April 22, 2009 at 11:21 AM by • saphira
i reamember that. that was the most fun i had at your house. do you remember the water fight. my favorite was when we went on the pimped out swing. and when we went in the hot tub to play truth or dare!!! what was your favorite???
Posted April 22, 2009 at 11:07 AM by • arwen
Hi, Annabel!
Did you like Yes, Man? I havn't seen it. Yet.
Hedwig
Posted April 21, 2009 at 02:14 PM by • Hedwig
that was so fun. i loved when we had a water fight and when we played on the pimped out swing
Posted April 21, 2009 at 02:09 PM by • arwen
was swan lake fun?
Posted April 20, 2009 at 04:15 PM by • ThimbleTack
you must of had a great easter!!!!! and spring break i had an egg hunt too!!!

love
raina
Posted April 20, 2009 at 03:36 PM by • tweety
seems fun i whent biking.
Posted April 16, 2009 at 04:05 PM by • max
That sounds pretty fun. Mine wasn't as fun.
-Bex
Posted April 16, 2009 at 04:00 PM by • Bex
that sounded fun
Posted April 16, 2009 at 03:59 PM by • arwen

Ninja!gif animationWizard Animation[url=http://www.fodey.com/generators/animated/wizard.asp][img]http://r5.fodey.com/18df1c6a18d9447428d85f192660d4b6d.1.gif[/img][/url]