by teacher: Professor McGonagall
09/12/08
My Nickname 09/03/08

This spring break I went to Wolf Haven. The thing is the wolves are real and they all have really cool names. My favorite name belongs to a coyote named Os that means left eye in metical term. The coyote lost his left eye when he was hit by a car. Oh why did some one make wolf haven? Well I can tell you! Once there was a man that had a baby wolf. Well as you know the wolf did grow and the man could not take care of the wolf any longer! Sooo the man made a wolf haven and took in every ones wolf that had the same problem as him. That is how wolf haven came to be! The end!!! Well I think that’s how it goes.

This Easter I woke up and got to my basket. I got a lot of things… I got candy, chocolate bunny and egg that was so beautiful I didn’t want to eat it but it tasted so good, I also got a DS game, and I got a webkinz horse and I named her Megan and she is cute!      

Article posted April 14, 2009 at 03:44 PM • comment • Reads 105 • Return to Blog List

Ninja!