Copyright (c) 2014 by Molly McGraw Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Molly McGraw -- Blogmeister

Front of the Fridge Door-

Our Fourth Grade Blog

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Molly McGraw

Dragon Blogs (5th Grade)
Room 19 (5th Grade)
The OTHER Portable C (3, 4, 5)
Australian Buddies
Seattle Kids, 3,4,5
Long Island 4th Graders
4th Grade Bloggers from Beirut, Lebanon
Minnesota 5th Graders (Mr. Monson's Class)
Classroom City Blog (Wisconsin)

Dear Fourth Graders,

Welcome back! I hope you had a great break and are ready to really make the most of the last couple weeks of school.

Today, you're job is to write about an event that could happen. (You should have 3-5 sentences.) What's the probability that it will actually come true? Do you think it will be impossible, less likely, equally likely, more likely, or certain?

Hmm . . . I think it's certain that at least a few kids will ask me questions about this assignment. :-)
~Miss McGraw

Article posted April 14, 2009 at 01:53 PM • comment • Reads 40 • Return to Blog List

2007-2008
2008-2009

This website is approved by the school distirct. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others.