Copyright (c) 2014 by Mr. D Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mr. D -- Blogmeister

-

A cozy little stop where, technology in language arts, history and geography, meld together for Room 301 students at Deer Park.

by Mr. D

Adding Images to Your Page
Use clip art in your blog
What's your Learning Style?
Canadian History Museum
Bubbleshare
Moviemaker
Collaboration Nation-A Middle School Blog
Learning Area 20
Snappoll---create a survey for your blog
Doodle: Easy Scheduling---create a poll for you and your friends
What should I read?---Good site to help you choose a book to read
Concrete Poem creator
Diamante Poem creator

Anyone see that 'rascally' rabbit?
Hope everyone is enjoying(ed) their Easter and Passover break with family and friends.

As we push forward into the heart of the third term, I need all of you to stay focused on finishing up your year strong.

You have some long range projects starting up as well as your daily work to complete, so stay on top of all your subject areas.

Remember to check your assignment section on your blog for the latest information for your class, as well as the Google calendar on the right.

The classroom is always opened after school, and all of you are more than welcome to use it to complete any work that you may have. In other words take advantage of it.

We are continuing with SPUR, so make sure to always have a novel of YOUR CHOICE on hand. Don't forget that once you finish your novel to come and see me so that you can get bonus marks that go directly to your report card.

In the meantime, check out the following link to Proquest elibrary. It's usually a paid subscription, but to commemorate National Library Week, April 13th to April 17th, they have opened up their services for free.

Enjoy your short week.
Article posted April 12, 2009 at 11:12 PM • comment • Reads 75 • Return to Blog List

72
81
82
Alumni 08

Locations of visitors to this page You've been marked on my visitor map! Clicky Web Analytics

Clicky

Website Hit Counters
Website Hit Counter