Copyright (c) 2014 by Timera Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Timera -- Blogmeister

Room 04 2011

Kia Ora! Welcome to Room 4. We are a room full of gorgeouly clever 9, 10 and 11 year olds in beautiful New Zealand Aotearoa. We love learning new things and always have lots of questions. The world is our oyster!!

by Timera

teacher: Leanne Stewart

[LINK]" target=_top>timera,  Image Hosting

Milo was walking on the damp floor and trees were overhanging above the dirty ground. The wind was so cold it felt like a freezer. The twigs cracked as Milo takes a tumble on the ground. Milo finds himself in the most shadiest place and cannot see his predators. Milo has sharp claws that spike out when he is trouble. He has a lizard tongue that can hiss like a snake. He has blue fluffy feathers that glimmer in the sun. Milo can leap side to side with his long tiger arms and legs. He has got pitch black wings that area s dark as the night sky. Milo has spiky hair like a hedgehog.

As Milo was running along the pathway he couldn’t see where he was going because of all the fog. It was so foggy he tripped up on a gigantic rock. He had to go to hospital because he had broken his rib. Once he came out of the hospital he had to use crutches.

Below is my reflection on my writing.

Article posted April 8, 2009 at 06:06 AM • comment • Reads 63 • Return to Blog List