Copyright (c) 2014 by AJ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AJ -- Blogmeister

AJ's Super Blog Story

0809

by AJ

Baku-books
On the vacation I might wite three books about bakugan and some of the legendary battles they have. The book titles are darkus vs. subterra, darkus vs. Haos, darkus vs aquos, darkus vs. ventus, darkus vs. pyrus, and bakugan, the ultimate battle. The chracters are named Dan , Runo , Julie, shun, marucho, and Masqurade (MASK-UR-ADE). Pyrus means fire, Aquos means water, Haos means light, Subterra means earth, Ventus means wind, and Darkus means darkness. Those are the six books I'll be making over the break. More info on these books after the vacation.
Article posted April 7, 2009 at 03:35 PM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

I am a boy in 4th grade. My name is AJ. My favorite color is gold. In my spare time I like to play halo 3 on my xbox 360 My favorite subject is math. Things I also like to do is do Tae Kwon Do,and play baseball. That's my life.