Copyright (c) 2014 by THJO Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
THJO -- Blogmeister

THJO

R - Z 2011-2012

by THJO

teacher: Rye 8th Team

acid rain article.

I will be talking about how acid rain forms and other things that are related to acid rain. It is caused many ways fom cars factorys and houses. I comes from the power plant because when they are burning things they are have all the polutiants and it goes right in the air. I comes from the cars mufflers and the carbon dioxide and it goes in the air.I comes from the house when your trying to heat your house by using the oil in the house.

To get the bad things out of the air is to use a bike instead of a car and use wood to use in the fire places. It would be better for you to use solar panels instead of geting the power from the power plant. You would want solar panels so the power plant wouldnt burn the bad things that go in the air. I would be alot better because so the earth wont be a bad place to live.

Article posted April 6, 2009 at 10:16 AM • comment • Reads 65 • Return to Blog List