Copyright (c) 2014 by Muhammad Iyman Said Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Muhammad Iyman Said -- Blogmeister

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Muhammad Iyman Said

teacher: Liza

Hello,this is Iyman.I want to tell you about a book that I have read.The title of the book is Mr.Mystery:The mystery of the rajah's ruby.the story is about a stolen ruby.the famous Rajah's Ruby has always been surrounded by murder and violence.now,alvin Soh and his team of young investigators have to stop the precious ruby from being stolen.the book tells how alvin soh and his team solved the mystery.
Article posted March 30, 2009 at 04:30 AM • comment (1) • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List

Wow! that sounds like an interesting story Iyman. Did you get the book from our school library? Maybe you could tell the story to your friends in class Iyman.Good luck. class the story
Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:52 AM by • Puan Liza