Copyright (c) 2014 by Muhammad Iyman Said Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Muhammad Iyman Said -- Blogmeister

Year 4 Amir - 2009

We learn English as a second language. We want to make learning English fun! We love computers and technologies and we love to make friends from all over the world. Come join us in our virtual playground and lets have fun together!

by Muhammad Iyman Said

teacher: Liza

Hello,this is Iyman.I want to tell you about the type of book that I like to read.I like to read mysteries book,such as Mr.Mystery.I like books on mystery because of the suspense and thrills.From now on Im going to collect mystery books like my brother except he collects ghost stories.Thats all for now,goodbye.
Article posted March 30, 2009 at 03:29 AM • comment (1) • Reads 54 • Return to Blog List

Hi Iyman..I remember when I was your age I loved to read mysteries too. My favourite ones are Nancy Drew and Hardy boys..Well..you might not know them.It was those days ...:(
Posted March 30, 2009 at 07:54 AM by • Puan Liza