Copyright (c) 2014 by CN Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CN -- Blogmeister

Cherokee Nation-

by CN teacher: Elise Mueller

Running Deer told me about something that happened today in Boston called the Boston Tea Party. I don't know how news gets around so quick here. Well anyway, it was one of the bad results of the Tea Act. A bunch of People, (apparently they call themselves the "Sons of Liberty") heard about some new shipments of tea that were coming in at the Boston ports and disguised themselves as Native Americans, organizing an ambush on the boats. They managed to get on the boats and dump huge crates of tea into the harbor. Forty-Five tons of it! Most of the British Politicians are outraged. I don’t have many particular feelings about it, but I’m not sure that I am the most informed. I bet my father has some kind of strong feelings on the subject, I’ll ask him.
Article posted March 27, 2009 at 11:50 AM • comment • Reads 107 • Return to Blog List

Chief Attakullaculla's daughters Wenoah, Wyanet and Tallulah are living in the Cherokee tribe during the Revolutionary War. Wenoah is 11 winters old, Tallulah is 12 and Wyanet is 13.