Copyright (c) 2014 by Elise Mueller Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Elise Mueller -- Blogmeister

Our Wonderful Blog!

by Elise Mueller

Good Advice on How to Comment
Portable C Wiki
Acceptable Use/Parent Form
How to use Blogmeister
4/5 Blog from Maine
Internet Safety
Room 2 Dragons
Top Dogs
Science, Technology, Reading Academy in Duluth, MN
THE RINGLER FAMILY Travel Blog
Larrabee del.icio.us
Pudong, China 5th Grade

All fifth graders in the state of Washington must complete a “Classroom Based Assessment” (CBA) in Social Studies. This year students took a look at the Stamp Act for our CBA. We wrote essays and created presentations that addressed who wrote the Stamp Act, what it meant to accomplish, and how it fit within our democratic ideals. Take a look at our Revolutionary War wiki page to see a few examples of our work and read the blogs from our Revolutionary War assignments to find out what students are learning about!

Article posted March 25, 2009 at 01:16 PM • comment • Reads 88 • Return to Blog List

Alumni 2006-07
Alumni 2007-08
Alumni 2008-09
Blue Group
Green Group
Oregon Trail
Red Group
Revolutionary War

THE FINE PRINT!! This website is approved by the school district. All material posted by students will be governed by the Appropriate Use Policy, especially the district policies against bullying and harassment and the district Internet Use policy provisions addressing offensive language and transmission of personal information about self or others. Please take a few minutes to read the Bellingham School District's Appropriate Use Policy as outlined on the Parent Permission Form which is listed under Related Links to your left.