Conditions of Use
top 10 books
Top 10 Books
1. Seekers; Erin Hunter
I really enjoyed this book because it was really suspenseful and I liked hearing about the 3 bears.
2. Little House on The Prairie; Laura Ingalls Wilder
This was a really great book about Laura when she was a girl. I liked how she was writing about her life as a girl.
3. Listening For Loins; Gloria Welan
This was a wonderful book about a girl named Rachael. I could really relate with her love for animals.
4. Year of The Dog; Grace Lin
I loved this book because it was telling about a year of the girl’s life and I’m the same age as the girl in the book.
5. Nancy Drew Without a Trace; Carolyn Keene
This is a new Nancy Drew book. This book is very suspenseful about Nancy and her friends trying to crack the case of a zucchini smasher and a stolen Faberge egg.
6. One Golden Year; Coleen Hubbard
I connected with the girl who had a golden retriever because I have one too and know how smart these dogs are.
7. Who Was Thomas A. Edison; Margaret Frith
I enjoyed this book because it was intresting and it tolled about Thomas Edison and I really like hearing about famous people.
8. Hate That Cat; Sharon Creech
I loved all the poetry in this book, and I liked how there was a cat in it.
9. A Dogs Life; Ann M. Martin
I liked this story because it has a dog and I love dogs and it made a great mental image.
10. Who Was Albert Einstein; Jess Brallier
I liked reading about a person I already knew a little bit about, but now learned a lot about. This was a very interesting book.
Article posted March 24, 2009 at 01:43 PM •
comment • Reads 561
Return to Blog List
Add a Comment