Top 10 Books
1. Because of Winn-Dixie; by Kate Di Camillo. I like this book because I really connected with the main character when she found Winn-Dixie. I would also try and convince my mom to let me keep it.
2. Blind Beauty; by K.M. Peyton. I like this book because I like horses and this book is about a race horse who is blind but Tessa the main character and the horses owner love him very much.
3. Little Women; by Louisa Alcott. I like this book because it’s funny when Joe burns her dress while she was sitting by the fire.
4. Shiloh; by Phyllis Naylor. I like this book because I love dogs. But this book is also very sad.
5. Mad for Miley; by Lauren Alexander. I like this book because I like Miley Cyrus because she is very pretty and has a good voice.
6. Tuck Everlasting; by Natalie Babbitt. It was very descriptive when Winnie was sad.
7. Diary of a Whimpy Kid; by Jeff Kinney. It was so funny when Greg wet his pants.
8. Baby Mouse; by Jennifer Holmes. It is such a good book because Baby Mouse is so cute.
9. Tale of Despereaux; by Kate Di Camillo. It is so good because it is funny and Despereaux is a very smart mouse. It always makes it a good story.
10. Ghost of the Graveyard; by Jonathan Rand. I love this book because I love the main character Holly because she is the only girl in the adventure club and she is not afraid to show her feelings.