Copyright (c) 2014 by Cotton Candy Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Cotton Candy -- Blogmeister

2008-2009

We are excited for a new way to share some of our writing with you. Enjoy! Locations of visitors to this page

by Cotton Candy

teacher: Molly McGraw

Top 10 Books

1. Because of Winn-Dixie; by Kate Di Camillo. I like this book because I really connected with the main character when she found Winn-Dixie. I would also try and convince my mom to let me keep it.
2. Blind Beauty; by K.M. Peyton. I like this book because I like horses and this book is about a race horse who is blind but Tessa the main character and the horses owner love him very much.

3. Little Women; by Louisa Alcott. I like this book because it’s funny when Joe burns her dress while she was sitting by the fire.

4. Shiloh; by Phyllis Naylor. I like this book because I love dogs. But this book is also very sad.

5. Mad for Miley; by Lauren Alexander. I like this book because I like Miley Cyrus because she is very pretty and has a good voice.

6. Tuck Everlasting; by Natalie Babbitt. It was very descriptive when Winnie was sad.

7. Diary of a Whimpy Kid; by Jeff Kinney. It was so funny when Greg wet his pants.

8. Baby Mouse; by Jennifer Holmes. It is such a good book because Baby Mouse is so cute.

9. Tale of Despereaux; by Kate Di Camillo. It is so good because it is funny and Despereaux is a very smart mouse. It always makes it a good story.

10. Ghost of the Graveyard; by Jonathan Rand. I love this book because I love the main character Holly because she is the only girl in the adventure club and she is not afraid to show her feelings.

Article posted March 24, 2009 at 01:35 PM • comment • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List