Copyright (c) 2014 by Mario64 Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mario64 -- Blogmeister

Mario64

2009

by Mario64

teacher: Gordon Brune

DARE Report (A)
My name is Mario64. When I first started D.A.R.E I did not know what to do. Then when I knew what it meant I started to pay more attention.

So far in D.A.R.E I learned that young men or women can get lung cancer and can get yellow teeth by smoking tobacco. You do not want to have yellow teeth. It is important that younger kids don’t get caught with tobacco and other drugs like alcohol.

Drinking can affect how your body acts and works. If you are over the age of 21 you are allowed to have alcohol. If you are over the age of 21 you can have beer. You should be careful not to have too much because that can still affect you. If you are under the age of 21 it will affect you more if you have beer. Marijuana can be dangerous too. Some affects are short term memory loss, loss of ability to concentrate, and loss of the ability to use reflexes.

I love D.A.R.E. It is all because of Officer DiRuzza. D.A.R.E is so much fun because you get to hold Darrin, the mascot for the program. And I promise that I will never smoke or drink alcohol.
Article posted March 24, 2009 at 08:53 AM • comment (1) • Reads 70 • Return to Blog List

I like how you remembered three affects of marijuana use. Good for you!
Posted March 25, 2009 at 05:15 AM by • Mr. Brune

Books I’ve read:

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
See other books we’ve read HERE

I'm SMART and I have my Internet Driver's License!

smart

Get "AnswerTips" about ANY word on this website by double clicking the word!