Copyright (c) 2014 by JS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JS -- Blogmeister

Red Group

by JS

teacher: Elise Mueller

04/01/10
Caution Haiku Deadly 03/31/10

March 15, 1770

Today, Father greeted news from the East in an angry way. The news was sent by a group of hunters from the neighboring tribe. The hunters got lost and we found them and they gave us any news they had in pay. We directed them down the river. That tribe must not be very good trackers to lose thier way in the Forest of Glen. (That's wat we call the forest between our two tribes.) Why, I could find my way through the Glen Forest when I was four. Anyway, this news was about something everybody is calling the Boston Massacre. I know what a Massacre is. We were Massacred and we have massacred, but only in defence. This guy named Crispus Attucks Died during it. He was supposed to be a powerful man, not helpless, so this Massacre must have been very bad. I don't think he agreed with the pourpose of this Massacre.

-Tallulah

Article posted March 23, 2009 at 01:46 PM • comment • Reads 85 • Return to Blog List