Copyright (c) 2014 by Miss Phillips Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Miss Phillips -- Blogmeister

Miss Phillips' Musings

by Miss Phillips

Batavia City Schools
JK Media Center Blog

Spring Has Sprung!
Spring arrived Friday, March 20th at 7:44 a.m. Although it wasn’t very warm out, it is good to know that the cold and snow will soon be behind us! With the approaching warm weather, one thing I will be motivated to do is start running outside again. I love running around town and having a change of scenery. Running is challenging, but I like to challenge myself and feel rewarded when I get done. Now that spring is here and the weather is beginning to get nicer, what are you motivated to do? Maybe it’s a goal you have for the rest of the year. Perhaps it’s an activity like mine that you have neglected over winter. Whatever it is, write about it and make an effort to actually follow through with it!
Article posted March 23, 2009 at 10:17 AM • comment (5) • Reads 145 • Return to Blog List

Hi Kayla! It's great to hear from you! I can't remember which student it was, but one of them said they saw you and you said hi! Can you believe you're almost a 7th grader? I hope you have a great end of the year.
Posted May 25, 2011 at 06:34 AM by • Miss Phillips
i miss u miss phillips it's kayla holmes i'm gonna come to jk soon who's all the kids in ur class?
Posted May 24, 2011 at 04:48 PM by • Model Girl
It's so good to hear from you Justin! I'm glad you are enjoying 6th grade and that you are with many of your friends. Have you made friends from the other schools? Hope you had a wonderful birthday!:)
Posted October 20, 2010 at 06:32 AM by • Miss Phillips
hi mrs phillips i love 6th grade it is awesome all my friends are on my side. Alec wagner is in your class he is my cousin my brother brandon is in reagen it is my birthday today so i got to go
Posted October 19, 2010 at 08:08 PM by • Tecky Man
Hello Other Miss Phillips! My 2nd graders and I were exploring blogs and came across your blog. My kids wanted to know how you made your avatars look like Wii characters? We enjoyed reading some of your turkey stories as well as the life and times of your shoes!
Posted December 8, 2009 at 12:47 PM by • Another Miss Phillips

Miss Phillips Best Fifth Grade 2010-11
Miss Phillips' 5th Grade 2009-10